Congratulations! Your body just grew a miracle! A whole human being. That’s incredible!
With pregnancy comes a lot of life changes. This includes emotional, financial and physical changes in your body. One of the biggest concerns new Mums have is how to lose the belly fat after delivery. This tip here is a real life saver!
If you just had a baby, the most important thing right now isn’t SnapBack, it’s rest and healing. So focus on healing completely before you start stressing about losing belly and body fat.
Once your body is fully healed and you feel ready to lose weight and belly fat, you need to prioritize your eating habit. Eating healthily, combined with gentle exercise will help you to get in shape fast.
- Make time for breakfast and keep it healthy.
- Drink enough water to stay hydrated.
- Eat at least 5 portions of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Stay away from high-fat and high-sugar foods like biscuits, cakes, fast food and takeouts.
- Watch your portions at mealtimes.
- Gentle Exercise and take morning walks.